July 11, 2006

A BIG 'THANK YOU' TO ALL OF YOU

Well, I have created this blog only some weeks ago and observed that there are already a reasonable amount of people visiting my blog.

I can't see if you are mostly the same visitors re-visiting, but I wanted to thank all of you visiting my skyscraper page! Obviously it is more fun to write some stuff on the web knowing that there are people out there who are interested in it. THX!

Just to let you know, I do NOT have concrete info on who is visiting my page, but I have two infos: 1st, number of visitors per day & number per hits per day, and 2nd the country from where the visitors are. So that is pretty cool to know that you guys are visiting my posts from all over the world:

VISITORS FROM the U.S., Canada, and Switzerland (top visitors), then also from Taiwan, HK, Malaysia, Argentina, UAE, India, Japan, Spain, Turkey, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Denmark, Australia, France, Sweden, UK, and Germany!

Thx again also in particular to those who have posted a comment or sent me some additional information on skyscrapers. I hope I can keep you interested, and will try to post again a bit more frequently.

Cheers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, i'm from isreal and have visited your page as well! cool page by the way, hope you will post some more.

11 July, 2006 23:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home